Sunday, December 5, 2010

New sim: Sunshine

Sunshine was the first sim I made to play when I had installed Late Nite. I wasn't actually planning on creating something particulary unique, but I kind of surprised myself. I ended up tweaking on her looks for quite some time before I actually started playing. Anyway, here she is - and I hope you like her.







Oh, I just had to add these last pictures. In my game, Sunshine hit it off and then made a move on celebrity Emmy Starr. My next project is rebuilding and redecoration Emmy's house (now my Sunshine's and Emmy's home) in Bridgeport (Emmy's ex Alan had to go of course).

CC:
For default replacements, please check links to the right.

Lipgloss by Channy and Vivin (to find the link, scroll down and/or use google translate)
Formal earings I thought was from Rose sims, but unfourtunatly now I can't find them on the site. I'll try to get back on that one.
All other accessories and clothes that aren't base game are from expansion pack Late Night

DOWNLOAD

Sims 3 Exchange (lipgloss will probably come with sim) 

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha she's awesome Polly, <3!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. =) I like your stuff too. I'm glad you're working on all those hairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her, I'd totally want to be her friend, she would really know how to party ;) Thanks Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie and I love that her name is Sunshine :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Mallow and mielekat, I really hope you'll enjoy her in game.

    ReplyDelete