Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let me present Sean

This is Sean, a sim I actually made a long time ago. I gave him a minor make over since I wanted to try out the new eyebrows by Missbonbon. I can't get enough eyebrows - they make such a difference to a face. In this case, I like the shape of the eyebrows since I think they gave my rocker Sean a slightly melancholic look.





Last pic of formal clothes.

CC:
Hair by Tum Tum
Eyebrows by Missbonbon (nr.14)
Tattoos by Newone at Modthesims
(Everyday) jeans by Aikea Guinea
Vans shoes by Lilisims
Rock star jacket as "formal" top by Darko sims

Formal jeans are from EP Late Night and all other stuff base game.
For default replacements, check links to the right!

Download:
Mediafire
Link to sim in my studio on the Sims 3 Forum exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment