Thursday, February 10, 2011

The japanese leafy garden

I'm sorry for taking so long with updating. Hopefully I'll get more inspiration, and time, soon. Anyway, here is a garden I've been working on for some time. I was inspired by those Japanse gardens with a lush vegetation. A place for adults to hang out to relax in the shadows. I thought Bridgeport was in a desperate need for that!

The garden contains no CC, but some stuff from World Adventures EP.












Download
Japanese Garden Mediafire

Japanese Garden at the exchange - Sims 3

4 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! :D The pics are terrific, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god its so beautifal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks breathtaking! I was just looking for a beautiful garden for my sims in Bridgeport! A place to just relax and take a break from all that city life lol

    ReplyDelete